Monday, June 14, 2010

Busy Busy

I've been working like crazy the past few days and haven't had a free moment to take any pictures or update! Apologies! I have lots of great things I want to share, and will tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning I have my follow-up appointment with Dr. Wangen at Seattle's IBS Treatment Center. They are an amazing establishment that specializes in food allergy diagnosis and treatment plans. I heard about it a few weeks ago, and decided it was finally time to get some concrete answers to explain all my food issues. Dr. Wangen is gluten intolerant, and also allergic to dairy, so he is full of advice and insight in the gluten free department!

The test I opted for is a simple blood draw that is run against a panel of over 100 common foods, to see how the antibodies in your blood react to different substances. People with one food allergy (gluten), often may have sensitivities to others too. I am very interested to see the results come back and find out if there is anything else that caused my excruciating stomach pains and fatigue.

Wish me luck! I'll have new foods and treats for you up here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment