Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thinking of Summer on a Wintery Night


I know, I know, I've been horribly neglectful of this blog... but life got busy! Fall just flew by with lots of sunny days, soccer games, job changes and other activities that kept me away from my love of photographing and devouring gluten free delights.

But I am back now, and vow to make a better effort to keep updating! Even on these short, dreary winter days...

So instead of thinking about cold and rainy winter nights... lets reminisce about warm, sunshine filled summer evenings with freshly grilled fish and summer veggies :)
Mmm, I'm feeling warmer already!

Copper River salmon with grilled zucchini, potato, and pattypan squash. Paired with a bright and flavorful salad of cherry tomatoes, feta, basil, and pine nuts.

Ahh summer days...


No comments:

Post a Comment